View Single Post
Old 1st December 2011, 18:02

Inspace is on a distinguished road

Just an update, still no joy with Classic Replicas and Gordon Ainsby.
The warning still stands do not buy from this company my experience is bad and at least 3 other customers who have contacted me have suffered.
Myself and the previous owner of the car that I was sold visited Gordon Ainsby and found it covered in plastic stuck on top of a container.
Although Gordon sold the car to me he did not offer any of the previous customers money back. Now he has my money and I have no car.
We tried to identify the car by its chassis No and non of us could find it, nor could Gordon or an I dependant witness that we took along.
Why would you put the engine and body on the car without a chassis No?
I also have in my possession further damming evidence of the way this Company operates in the form of a eye witness document
I am willing to share this with any genuine enthusiasts in the hope it will help them.
Also I am still looking for a satisfied customer or anyone who has one of Classic Replicas vehicles according to Gordon there are 20 on the road.
Do you own one? Know someone who does? Have you had dealings with this company please come forward and join the rest of us.