View Single Post
Old 25th April 2015, 14:07

davecymru is on a distinguished road

Cheers guys.

I've now done about 60 miles, I'm only just getting used to how it drives and at the moment I'd describe it as small and bouncy
The suspension is softer than my Sammio and I sit much lower down and much further back so it's a whole different driving experience in the Miglia!

The aero-screens are..... pretty to look at, but I've now broken out the motorbike helmet until it warms up a bit!

I took it on a 30 mile round trip to a local classic car meet-up last Sunday and it was very warmly received and I had a lot of questions. Obviously there was one pillock who make a "it's just a kit car" comment when he didn't realise I was the owner And one guy who walked along it knocking it the entire length to see if it was all fibreglass! I know some would have shouted, but it just made me smile

Then when I came back from a cup of tea I found a group of old chaps around it with one on his back on the wet grass with his head under the car making very nice comments about the cleanliness and newness, while he tried to figure out what it was

So a good first run-out, alothugh I did feel a bit guilty about who I parked next to, although it does make a very interesting side-by-side "before and after" comparison