View Single Post
Old 18th March 2012, 17:37

nilfish76 is on a distinguished road

Inspace, get on with your claim, tell us what the result is but until then I am not interested. This seems to be fuelled from a personal vendetta between you and Gordon. Your correct my experience with the law is quite limited but my father inlaw is a crown prosecutor, who pointed me in the correct direction regarding claims and the way courts work yesterday hence my post. Spouting on hear will not help any claim you may have, and could leave you very open to prosecution for potential loss of business by CR if your claim is ruled out. The question I would ask is who the heck told you to do this because if you took legal advice you would find out that you are going about it in completely the wrong way. If there is a legitimate claim proven by the courts then that is the only information that is needed to warn people of this company, in other words help yourself and keep shut until you have won. You have already stated that you have no interested in doing a dino project from now on, but others still are. If you spend your effort completing your claim then this will be more useful than your comments on hear.