View Single Post
Old 29th March 2007, 16:59
Enthusiast

Jon@JNRacing.co.uk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinturbo View Post
Hi Jon,

Like the image.

The bodywork could do with being wider to accomodate wider tyres (225 profile). I like the air access for the coolant rad and a FMIC. It appears to address one of the aerodynamic issues with the current bodywork. This is the "visibility" of the wheels to the air stream.

I take it the roll cage is similar? Needs consideration for a roof.

i had thoughts on 4WD. EVO engine is ace. I have plans myself on that one...

good luck with this and look forward to it in the flesh!

John

Hi John

Glade you like it, the front will be wider as we are running 225 on the front now as we need the grip and under breaking we dont want to be locking the wheels, with regards to aero dynamics the car isn't too good at high speeds, so we are doing what we can at present and once we have the aero package, on our car it should be one nice piece of kit, just all costs money sadly.

We dont know which development team so to speak are having the car next, so the body may be the next item to do,but on the other hand it may not get changed until, Sept/Oct 07. The roll cage isn't really a problem, as there are a lot more issues that are more important, a roof would be a nice idea, but again its time and money.

I think that if enough people show interest to Marlin in a 4WD Evo power exi, Mark may do one but, it may take a lot, but hemay go that way.

Cheers Jon