View Single Post
Old 14th November 2014, 12:17

davecymru is on a distinguished road

I managed to find a front end pic now that it's lowered, and it seems that i need to have a bit of a fettle at the weekend with the spring seat heights as atm it's a little bit lower on the left side.

Or i took the pic at an angle.... either way, i'll measure things before i change anything

This also shows how i'm fitting my lights and indicators and the nearly-final hole for the grill that i'll be fabricating as soon as the interior is done.

With the nights now thoroughly drawn-in I've only had a few 1hr evening sessions on the car this week, but I've started sanding down the body seams and the drivers side interior is now paneled!

I will be putting a trim strip over the lip of the door opening, hence the slight wobbly edges in places as they will be hidden.

Then last night a dig around in the attic turned up all of my left-over Sammio materials (black fabric, back ribbed matting, rubber seals etc..) so I'll be going through those this weekend to see if I've got enough to reuse on the Miglia, and to decide exactly what I'm going to use them for