View Single Post
Old 26th April 2010, 20:12
Enthusiast

peterux is on a distinguished road

Thanks Sorton, yes you were the one, but I couldn't find your last comment.

Anyway, good to have another builder to add to the list and i'm sure we'll all provide lots of advice and encouragement!

It'll be good to meet up at Stoneleigh...

Here is the list updated...

1 - Martinclan, (Robin) Bedfordshire E30 2.5 Passed SVA and is currently 'naked' having his body painted
2 - Andy Dane, Bromsgrove, E36 2.5 - SVA passed, and on the road,
last seen at Stoneleigh try to sort his cooling system?
3 - Peterux - Peter, Uxbridge, E30 2.0 - M52 engine still lurking in the garage but paint job nearly finished
4 - Patrick & Richard, Hampshire, E30 2.5 finished and painted, They won the MOC Best Car at Stoneleigh last year!
5 - Stuart, On the road and now painted Orange with windscreen and hood fitted, expert on wing stays :-)
6 - Jason(GOO), Northampton, E30 2.5 Fully IVA passed and flying from her nest. Expected to be seen prunning her feathers at Stoneleigh this year :-)
7 - Jeremy, Belfast e30 chassis, e36 engine 2.5 - busy been getting married, honeymooning and building heat shields
8 - Alfie, somerset. E30 2.5. Engine running, still making progress...
9 - PJ, from Holland, Cosworth 2.9 v6, moved house and is now painting everything RED-no updates on his website?
10 - Will5, not sure where, E30 2.0 - busy building his extension?
11 - Simon, rebuilt his Marlin Cabrio with E30 2.5 in the cleanest garage on earth - now completed, SVA'd and painted silver with new balck wheels.
12 - Rob Dorey, E36 , SVA'd and on the road and speedo fixed
13 - Mike C, E30 2.5 watching Terry rebuild his sportster - no update??
14 - Mike - M50 based Cabrio - exhausted and battered, looking at his wiring next
15 - Son of KDo - taken delivery of Sportster chassis - selling or sold?
16 - Tim Brierley (Timbo) - built the first (and only?) M52 based Sportster - passed IVA and is on the road when the BMW immobiliser isn't sulking
17 - Kieran - 318i based Sportster - stripping and painting the donor parts-no update
18 - Jeremy (Ward)- building a Z3 (M3) based Sportster - rolling chassis with the engine fitted...-no update
19 - David C - Cabrio bulder trying to get IVA'd before 2th April
20 - Chris Cussens - his Cabrio is IVA'd and painted BRG. If not driving to work in his Cabrio every day can be seen running through Dorset villages
21 - Sorton Jones - North Dorset -dusting off the cobwebs from his chassis and rebuilding his dead 325i Sport into bright new e30 based Sportster

Any more??

...peter