PDA

View Full Version : Miglia, Sammio, Ribble body wanted. 1926 Renault parts for sale

The 1958 Rocker
10th January 2015, 21:29
Hi Guys,
I am wondering if anyone has a Miglia, Sammio or Ribble body for sale cheap, even damaged. Sadly I missed the fleabay bargain recently. I also have A number of 1926 Renault NN parts for sale. These cover the NN and some other models between 1924 and 1930. There is a complete rear axle, a second complete axle minus centre diff parts. These have drums. shoes etc. There is a bonnet, scuttle panels, a complete bulkhead assembly. Three wheel rims (two one size and one slightly wider.) Full set of running board hangers, fuel tank straps, various items like wheel nuts, inlet manifold, valves, steering parts, front cross member with gear lever and hand brake levers, separate throttle/air mechanism, axle torque shafts, plus a few other bits like hand books etc. Sorry they aren't kit car related, but someone might be able to use them. If you are interested, curious or know someone who may be please pm me and I can send you some photos.
Regards Simon

davecymru
11th January 2015, 17:13
Did Chris @ Tribute get rid of the few that he had laying around as I remember he had a few cannibalised shells going really cheap before Christmas?

The 1958 Rocker
11th January 2015, 19:18
Sadly Dave, I missed them, they went to someone on here through fleabay for about £14 if I remember correctly.
Thanks, Simon

davecymru
12th January 2015, 09:55
<doh>

Fingers crossed for you that something comes up soon. I'm sure something will.

EL PRIMER
12th February 2015, 20:06
I have an unused Sammio body , pre-Ribble that I would let go ..never been fitted or cut or anything ...£400

1iTim
14th February 2015, 11:24
Hmm, tempting el-p, but i think i picked the wrong country in which to start a kit car. (astraya that is.)
But cricket on the other hand....

T

1tonnefc
1st March 2015, 13:18
Hi Guys,
I am wondering if anyone has a Miglia, Sammio or Ribble body for sale cheap, even damaged. Sadly I missed the fleabay bargain recently. I also have A number of 1926 Renault NN parts for sale. These cover the NN and some other models between 1924 and 1930. There is a complete rear axle, a second complete axle minus centre diff parts. These have drums. shoes etc. There is a bonnet, scuttle panels, a complete bulkhead assembly. Three wheel rims (two one size and one slightly wider.) Full set of running board hangers, fuel tank straps, various items like wheel nuts, inlet manifold, valves, steering parts, front cross member with gear lever and hand brake levers, separate throttle/air mechanism, axle torque shafts, plus a few other bits like hand books etc. Sorry they aren't kit car related, but someone might be able to use them. If you are interested, curious or know someone who may be please pm me and I can send you some photos.
Regards Simon

Hi Simon
I am interested in your parts for the Renault NN, please can you give me a call on 07721 377720 to discuss Regards Steve Dine - Hastings

1tonnefc
1st March 2015, 13:20
Hi Simon, not sure if the first message flagged up, I am interested in your Renault NN parts, can you give me a call on 07721 377720 to discuss Regards Steve Dine

redratbike
1st March 2015, 22:11
Some has a sammio body for 400 on here somewhere

redratbike
1st March 2015, 22:12
http://www.madabout-kitcars.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5303&highlight=Sammio+body