PDA

View Full Version : stainless steel Willys Jeep body

coheed07
16th February 2006, 08:51
Hi im new here, can anyone help me where i can find a stainless steel Willys Jeep body? for use in Utah. I need something like the ones they make in the Philippines. Something cheap but worth the quality.

cambria69
16th February 2006, 09:05
I got a stainless steel willys jeep last year from www.geep.biz. It had a complete body and frame assembled. We dropped in a V8 350ci Chevy in it and a Jeep drivetrain. We use it in Moab Utah off roading every month. Its really worth every cent, no rust and so easy to clean. I was suprised the quality of work considering it was from the Philippines. Only 4 weeks from the order to delivery at my door. We asked for a long hood to fit the bigger V8 and it was only 200 dollars extra. I am looking at their H3 replica pickup. The real one doesnt come out yet but they have them now.
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e233/coheed07/geep4a.jpg

JG
16th February 2006, 09:54
If you are in business and have something useful to contribute thats related (even loosely) to kit cars then self promotion is ok, I don't mind, really.

These sort of threads are not necessary and become annoying when posted multiple times. Just post your product and leave it at that, there's no need to have a conversation with yourself.

John

Madabout-Kitcars.com

vania007
11th August 2009, 06:47
Hi my name is Mark and I wanted to tell you that I currently have 3 of these stainless steel Jeep bodies, if you want to buy one I will gladly sell them to you. You can reach me at 832-433-3512 Mark