Iám martien from the netherlands a dutch guy
and I am planning to build a mx250 mazda confersion
I have send many emails to cris I beliefe but I get no response
can any one tell me if the componie exist or

forgive me my englisch richting I am not so good in it

my kind regards martien :smash:

landmannnn
15th April 2013, 17:14
Hi Martien, Chris last posted here on Friday, so we would assume he is live and well.

GazDavies
15th April 2013, 17:15
Hi Martien, Tribute Automotive is a very real company with a good reputation, you have nothing to worry about there. Im not sure why Chris hasnt got back to but no doubt he will be along on here soon to answer any questions that you may have.

Jeffr4
15th April 2013, 18:27
Hallo Martien,
i am also from Holland and I have good experience and good contact with Chris so I guess at the moment Chris is very busy with the projects, so for sure he will answer your email's etc. En anders kun je mij ook benaderen via mijn profile.

WorldClassAccident
15th April 2013, 18:46
I have been to his 'factory' a couple of times. Tribute is indeed a real company and Chris is indeed a real person. He made the body for my G46 on behalf of another company, he bought my TVR which he converted into a far prettier Fakerrari, he will be building my next car.

I live in Southampton which is about 40 minutes away from him and can confirm he is an established company and is extremely busy with all his work (mx250, A352, d-type, MRS200)

seanick
15th April 2013, 18:55
Yes Tribute exist, and are so helpful and talented they are actually so busy I am not sure when Chris finds time to sleep. With these longer evenings I suspect they are working late fulfilling orders.
Either that or he has gone mad, laminated over his computer, and is taking a well earned break!

Tribute Automotive
15th April 2013, 19:24
hi there you all
Iám martien from the netherlands a dutch guy
and I am planning to build a mx250 mazda confersion
I have send many emails to cris I beliefe but I get no response
can any one tell me if the componie exist or

forgive me my englisch richting I am not so good in it

my kind regards martien :smash:

Hi Martien

I am sorry but have not received your emails, but I must admit that I have changed Broadband provider and have had a few problems with emails recently.

Please ask any questions here and I will be glad to answer them today :nod:

Regards
Chris Welch, Tribute Automotive.

martien
16th April 2013, 07:19
hi chris
thank you for your response
and must say that is a beautiful car
so please are you going to donington this year ?
I have some questions that I ask later on if you dont mind

my kind regards martien

martien
16th April 2013, 07:22
and thank you all guys for your reaction great

regards martien