PDA

View Full Version : SCIMITAR SE5 FOR SALE ( Donor for G46 )

lancelot link
4th December 2011, 13:14
I have 2 SE5's kicking around at the moment and only really need one for my project , so I have decided to let one go....

The car is a 1971 SE5 rolling shell. Its been lurking in the back of various photo's for the last few years as I bought it to develop the G46 and then we bought the example being built up for Patrice's car , so it got put to one side....

I fell over another cheap car earlier this year , so really don't need to keep this one..

The front bodywork is heavily damaged and she has no engine and box ( I had planned to fit a Rover V8 / 5spd manual that I have )

The chassis is fine though , no damage and the bulkhead and floors are good...The car has a V5c Document with the registration EYK 11J , not breathtakingly valuable but would look good on a black and white period plate

I am asking £250 for the car as is ...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/lancelotlink/DSCF0242-2.jpg

If someone wanted the FORD V6 / 4 spd.MANUAL with tubular headers that is sitting in the other Scimitar , not running but turns over and was removed from dry storage , it can be had for an extra £125 removed.

If the Rover V8 /5 spd. MANUAL I have sat in the shop was wanted to go with the car , bought as a recently removed runner about a year ago and sat in the shop since , then an extra £150 buys that ....

I don't want to sell both engines as I will keep one for myself , but don't mind which.

I WOULD POSSIBLY PART EXCHANGE OR SWAP THE ABOVE FOR A TRIUMPH HERALD / VITESSE OR SPITFIRE PROJECT , ROLLING CHASSIS , WHOLE CAR WHATEVER ...

Also , if anyone buys the Scimitar and then orders a G46 kit , not necessarily at the same time , but in the future , I will give them 10% off the kit price....currently worth £170 !!

Gary - 07970 636986 or message me here private or public or info@sammio-spyder.com

Thank you