PDA

View Full Version : Classic kit cars

JG
1st September 2004, 10:37
Hi everyone,

Am thinking of putting lots more 'Old Favourites' on the site and in particular the older 'classic' kit cars.

This would be in conjunction with a new car details layout on the same lines as our sister site www.KitcarUSA.com.

What do you peeps reckon? Would you like to see more information on kitcars of yestayear? What sort of information would you like to see? More pictures for example.

Is quite a bit of work, especially getting to the new car details format so would like to see your thoughts before comitting to it.

Cheers, folks

John

Madabout-kitcars.com

PS. I know I need to update some of the current stuff as well :eusa_doh:

Ferg
1st September 2004, 16:16
I love old kitcars, John. I may have a few photos too.

JG
1st September 2004, 19:43
That's great Ferg.

Any help with information and pictures you can give would be most welcome. :eusa_dance:

Would like to hear from anyone else that could help on the same lines, ie pictures, scans of old brochures, data sheets etc.

Many thanks, keep your thoughts coming please.

Cheers, John

Madabout-kitcars.com

Purple Ak
1st September 2004, 20:21
John, I have some old mags, and an Eagle SS brochure :doubt: I'm also the proud owner of an unfinished 1985 Eagle RV :eusa_doh: (Next Project when the Cobs finished) :eusa_dance:

JG
2nd September 2004, 18:40
Cheers Purple - I have mags going back to about 1989, are you able to scan the brochure at all?

That reminds me, I need to update the Eagle RV to show the new owners :icon_idea:

Cheers, John

Madabout-kitcars.com

Spartan_Andy
30th September 2004, 08:16
John I may be able to get the old spartan brochure if u like

JG
1st October 2004, 22:56
Yes please :cool:

Any old material pertaining to classic kit cars would come in most useful.

Cheers, John

Madabout-Kitcars.com

geoffkirkby
31st May 2005, 21:11
I have one of the few remaining SPYDER SILVERSTONE cars from 1987, together with a contemporary magazine review. Would this be of interest?
Does anyone know the whereabouts of any other SILVERSTONES?