Are you madabout kit cars

   
 "We've Got Kit Cars Covered" Information about Madabout-Kitcars.com Contact Madabout-Kitcars.com         Home of UK kit cars - madabout-kitcars.com Various kit car write ups All the latest kit car news Kit car related and general discussion
Search Madabout
Manufacturers
Kit Cars
Kit Car Data sheets
Picture Gallery
SVA Knowledgebase
Clubs & Communities
Build cost estimator
Kit cars for sale
Knowledge Base

KitcarUSA.com
Classic-Kitcars.com
 

All opinions expressed here are those of the author and not those of madabout-kitcars.com
DJ sportscars - Rush
Feedback details from 4 entries (avg max min )
1 years, 4 months
3 years, 0 months
0 years, 8 months
1 years, 4 months
3 years, 0 months
0 years, 8 months
£13874
£19999
£8000
£13874
£19999
£8000
312 hours
400 hours
250 hours
312 hours
400 hours
250 hours
Name Cost £'s Years Months Hours Opinion
michael zoet 12500 0 8 250 easy to build with a lot of fun, it had a pinto engine and tuned it with several thing so, it drives great!!byebye golf gti...when it was finished, we had a holiday in england and the reactions where great!!a duthman build a british car and having a holiday in england, whoww!!!1200 miles and totally no problems ,but times come by and kids are coming so...yep, we had to sell it.....but maybe in the future..another one..or a cobra?????bye Michael
bob green 19999 1 0 300 V8YOB is built from all new parts so hence the high build cost. Its simply a wonderful car to drive especially on the track. The factory are really easy to deal with and very friendly but sometimes let themselves down by giving out the wrong parts. All in all if I had to do it all again it'd be another Rush. See www.v8yob.com for some nice rush pics.
dave cawood 8000 3 0 300 good build manual, plenty of help from manufacturer if required. car handles beautifully and really looks the part
Duncan Hurst 15000 0 8 400 The Dax Rush is a kit requiring more builder 'input' than a Caterham or Westfield, but much less than a lower-budget kit. I would guess that 97% of the build is described or supplied by DJ Sportscars, with the remaining 3% needing builder innovation and creativity. This was exactly what I wanted and I thoroughly enjoyed the build (excepting the usual kitcar range of skinned knuckles, oil down the neck, temporary frustrations etc.). Every Dax Rush is different. If you want the chance to personalise your car and build a top-quality kit, this is the Se7en-alike for you. The finished article is well thought-out, tough and very, very fast (3.9 litre V8)! Would I build another? Probably, but I'd have to sell my current one first and I'm not sure I can bear that :-) See http://listen.to/V8Dax for the full story.

copyright © madabout-kitcars.com 2000-2020
terms and conditions | privacy policy