Engine: VW Type 1 air-cooled 4 cylinder boxer, 1300-1800cc (Moto Guzi
option now available)
Transmission: VW Type 1 gearbox, Golf GTI steering uprights
Front Suspension: Unequal length double wishbones with AVO adjustable
dampers and springs.
Rear Suspension: Unique trailing swing-arm with AVO adjustable damper and
Steering: Rack and pinion, 2.5 turns lock to lock.
Front brakes: VW 260mm cross drilled discs with four piston 'Hi-Spec'
Rear brakes: Golf GTI rear disc with Bendix alloy handbrake caliper.
Fuel tank: Approx. 25 litre capacity.
Body tub: Fibreglass moulding with stressed bulkheads, bonded facia/front
luggage compartment and rear diaphragm/ rear luggage compartment. Produced with
grey gelcoat surface.
Chassis: Full length multi-tube subframe in round CDS steel tube
Wheels and tyres: Three 7”x 17” cast aluminium wheels with 215/40 ZR 17
Interior: Two side by side space saver lightweight seats with removable
leather or vinyl jackets. The seats have tilt and slide facility. Seatbelt
mounting frame incorporating headrests. Side pockets. Facia with all switches,
fuse box, speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, bolts and fuel gauges. 12inch
leather rim steering wheel. Four piece cockpit capping trim in leather or vinyl.
Other equipment includes centre-mounted stainless handbrake, gear lever and
battery cut-out switch. Tonneau cover in PVC or mohair.
Overall length 3500mm.
Weight (Dry): Approx. 450kg.
Starter Kit contents – Blackjack Zero. (June 2008)
All fibre-glass parts.
* Main body tub with integral luggage compartment and diaphragm.
* Engine pod
* Bonnet and blister
* Luggage cover
* Tail cone
* Steering wheel faring
* Front mudguards left and right
* Luggage space panels x 3
* Engine air scoops x 2
* Headlight cones x 2
* Tail light bezels x 2
* Seat shells x 2
* Cockpit capping x 4
* Lower body sills x 2
* Gearbox end cover
* Rear internal mudguard
Steel fabricated parts.
* Main chassis and fixings
* Swing arm with bushes and fixings
* Anti-roll bar with bushes and fixings
* Lower wishbones right and left with bushes and fixings
* Upper wishbones right and left with bushes and fixings
* Anti-roll bar links with rod end bearings and fixings
* Front upright top mounts x 2 and fixings
* Gearbox front and rear mounts with bushes and fixings
* Clutch cable bracket, pedal box, pedals and fixings
* Rear damper top mount
* Air box to gearbox mounting bracket
* Front dampers, springs and fixings 2 sets
* Rear damper and spring with fixings
* Drive shafts x 2
* Front suspension ball joints x 4
* Front suspension uprights left and right with bearings
* Steering rack
Click pictures to enlarge
The information supplied on this page is done so on a best efforts basis. The information relating to a car can change without notice to us. Please ensure you carry out you own research by talking to the manufacturer, owners, clubs etc before committing to any major purchase or route in your kit build. Specification information is generally garnered from the manufacturers website or brochure and is published here to give a more complete picture of the kit in question but is not guaranteed to be accurate or in date so shouldn't be used in isolation of other available sources of information.